Do any of these sound like you:
"I want to put a course together, but I don't even know where to start."
"I have a topic, but I don't know how to put a curriculum together."
"I have a course but I'm having trouble driving traffic or getting sales for it."
"I want to put a course together, but I fear that it will take too much of my time!"
"I'm afraid of the technical process that goes into creating a course."
You may have tried to build a course from scratch, and immediately got overwhelmed with the process.
And it frustrates you, knowing that you have these huge barriers standing between you, and the freedom and lifestyle that selling a course can provide.
You watch other course creators on social media boast about their first $10K, $20K, and $100K months and wonder, "How in the world are they doing it!?"
So where does that leave you?
Feeling like you've been left behind, while others enjoy benefits such as travel, freedom of debt, more time spent with family, early retirement, and more.
But, what if you were able to finally overcome those obstacles and join in on the fun with the "gurus"?
What if that transformation started today?
The good news is, it can! No more jumping from program to program and not getting the results you wanted. Keep reading to find out more:
"The Automated Course Creator"
The only course that gives you the exact blueprint on how to build, sell, and automate your course in no time flat.
Because no one has all day to build and sell a course...
Let me, your instructor Ayana Webb, give you the step-by-step guidelines on how to do it right the first time around, saving you hours and months of unnecessary work.
Here’s what you’ll get with the course:
- The Ultimate Advertising Model for bringing in around-the-clock paying students worldwide through Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube ads;
- Step by step process for building out your automated sales funnel in an effective and easy way, including recommendations for which programs to use for your funnel;
- Frameworks that will help you build your curriculum step-by-step, simplify the recording process, and upload/format your course online.
- Systems that help you navigate email marketing and set up automated email follow ups to boost more course sales.
- Blueprints for finding your market, conducting detailed market research, and using that data to build powerful, converting sales copy, and generating thousands/tens of thousands in sales per month.
Who is this course for?
- For entrepreneurs who either already have a curriculum that they want to translate into a course, or need help with a curriculum;
- Also for entrepreneurs, coaches, consultants, and private teachers who are looking to transition from clients altogether to selling courses online.
Who is it NOT for?
- NOT For individuals who don’t have any experience in their niche;
- NOT for entrepreneurs who are not willing to invest in creating a better business and personal lifestyle, and;
- NOT for entrepreneurs who are content with where they are in their business.
Here's what comes with the course:
- “The Automated Course Creator” 5-Module System;
- Over 30 value-packed video tutorials and lectures;
- “Screencast” - computer view - of how to navigate the tools in Facebook/Youtube ads to finally focus your ads on getting PAYING students, instead of just likes and shares;
- Instructional Buildout of Opt In Pages, Sales Pages, Video Sales Letters, and Upsell Pages instead of hiring someone else: ($3,000 Value)
- Instructional Buildout of Facebook and Youtube ads (no more spending hours sending people DM’s): ($500 Value)
- Instructional Buildout of Email Campaigns: ($1,000 Value)
- Instructional Buildout of Course Creation: ($1,000 Value)
- Instructional Buildout of Effective Sales Copy: ($1,500 Value)
- Infinite, self-paced access to my course (also access on mobile) (priceless)
- Sales-generating blueprints that will allow this course to pay for itself many times over
- Access to instructor via email for help
Complete value of the course: $7,000
"What if there is no market for my course?" - I've been able to sell over 5,000 paid courses to those who wanted to learn piano. I've also heard of another lady who sold hundreds of courses on addressing copper deficiency in goats. Chances are, there is a market for what you want to teach!
"There are so many others selling courses on the same topic I want to cover. Isn't my market over-saturated?" - When I started teaching private lessons, there were hundreds of piano teachers and schools already in my area. Didn't stop me from gaining 20-30 private students when I first started. Same with online: THOUSANDS of online piano teaches, yet I was able to sell my 5,000 courses. My advice: don't worry about what others are doing. Do your thing!
"What if I'm not ready to put a course together RIGHT NOW?" - You can still enroll now and revisit the course later when you’re ready! The course does not expire.
Enroll now and get two special bonuses:
Bonus #1: Tutorial on How to Structure a Membership Program: (a $97 value): Memberships are the bloodline of any business and provide predictable income. I will show you how to start a membership if you don’t have one already
Bonus #2: Access to my Private Facebook group for Students Only (a $297 value): Get direct feedback from myself or other like-minded, highly vetted, seasoned students who understand your issues.
This brings the course to a total value of $7,394, but you won't pay anywhere near that price today:
Get started now!
How enrollment works:
Step 1: Enter your email to create an account on my website (so you can access your course)
Step 2: Enter payment information at the bottom
Step 3: That's it! Your course and its bonuses will be instantly available to you after that! You can always access your course by visiting www.thedigitalwebb.com and logging in at the top right.
Here’s my promise:
You will have access to me via email or private facebook group if you need help.
If you don’t find satisfaction in my course, you can receive a full refund within 30 days of purchase. No questions asked.
Get started now!
StartLecture 1: Introduction
StartLecture 2: What Is Sales Copy (4:38)
StartLecture 3: Conducting Market Research (5:17)
StartLecture 4: Making Your Course Stand Out (4:36)
StartLecture 5: Building Your Sales Copy (Part One) (11:23)
StartLecture 6: Building Your Sales Copy (Part Two) (9:47)
StartLecture 7: Building Your Sales Copy (Part Three) (13:23)
Ayana Webb has been involved in the music industry for over 10 years. From hosting music showcases in NY, to reaching #1 on the Billboard charts by being a part of Jill Scott’s “Light of the Sun” (reference: www.allmusic.com), Ayana has kept her finger on the pulse of music recording and business. She went on to found The Musical Webb, an online piano training site that currently teaches over 5,000 paid students, as well as over 7,000 email subscribers.